08 February 2014

Top Reasons Why I'm Still Single.

1. Books, Books, Books..
I can't help it if things going on in my books are more interesting than reality. But I promise to go outside after this chapter... maybe.



2. All the makeup in the world wouldn't get you to date me. Unattractive-itis, careful - its contagious.  Seriously unless you want to catch it, move away.

3. I am the most anti-social person you'll ever know. 
Unless you want to talk about books and TV shows, I won't know how to respond to you.




4. How does one continue a conversation?
Our conversation won't last five minutes.



5. There are so many good looking ladies out there, I can't compete. 
Besides, I'd have to stand up to try and compete. Please see reason #6.
Guess who didn't win the competition?! 
6. I'm SOoooOOoOooo lazy
Is there a cure for this?

7. Internet > socializing. Unless one is socializing online. Then it becomes acceptable. 
This speaks for itself. And if you disagree then I think you're a liar, because if you are reading this then you are online and therefore HA.

8. What does one do with a boyfriend anyways? 
Batteries sold separately?


9. My standards are too high. Men are competing with fictional characters and they don't even know it. Have you met my boyfriend Christian Grey?



10. I got as much flirting skills as a piece of ... tissue? 
And as much creativity as one too.

11. If I had my own perfume scent it'd be a male repellent. 
Top notch technology.

12. Guys only talk to me if they want to copy my homework, or if they need directions. 
At least they talked to me, right?


13. I have as much sex appeal as... a piece of tissue? 
Tissues and all their bodacious curves.

14. Not forwarding those damn chain mails when I was 15.




But if all else fails....




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik