05 February 2014

Ten Things I Hate About Public Transportation

I'm pretty sure there are tons of other lists out there of people's dislike of public transportation. I felt like I needed to make my own, because I am in some sort of public transportation every. damn. day. There is just so much dislike for them in me, that I thought I'd come here and vent a little about my frustration. Here's the top ten that irks me the most.

1. People who fart in the train.. and most specifically people in the train that farts NEXT to me. 
&& just in case you are wondering, this is an almost a daily occurrence!! What's even worse is that I am too embarrassed or something to move to another spot and so I just sit there, with your shit aroma in my face.  This picture depicts exactly the struggle I go through internally (with the right amount of drama). 

2. People please, do NOT sit next to me. 
I knoooooow I'm not the only one who enjoys their solitude in a crowded bus or train. Fuck your big ass elbows man - I want to stretch. 



3. Why isn't anyone sitting next to me? 
This is what happens when stop after stop, no one approaches and sits next to me. It is also about the same time when a bout of paranoia sets in. "Why isn't anyone sitting next to me? Do I smell? Is there some weird shit on my face? lol really.. someone sit next to me and stop this, please! 


4. The good ol' "accidental" grope


5. That awkward, I stare at you, you stare at me, and then we pretend it never happened, situation. 

6. The Asshole #1:  the one in the crowded train, with his backpack on an empty seat. 
I'm am extremely happy that your backpack has a place to sit while I'm chilling here juuuuuuust standing. Thanks, Asshole... bitch slap that crusty old bag. 





7. The Asshole #2: Prioritize me! 
You know there's always that one person who doesn't understand how the natural law of the public transportation works.. You know, that one person who starts walking inside just as a big ass crowd of people is trying to leave. Go ahead, your majesty. After you're nicely settled inside, we'll start letting people off the train so we can come in. But you just go right ahead... 




8. Mr. Clueless 
"Yo man, that's a sweet set of headphones (are they a set?) you got there! Are those the ones with the fucking noise canceling technology? Yeah? I can hear your shit from all the way on the other side" 




9. Asshole #3: Mr. Nosy
Nuh-Uh, I knoooOooOOOoow you're not looking over my shoulders and reading my super secret texts!




10. Asshole #4: The Blocker
Its rush hour, everybody is trying to go inside the train before the doors start closing, but there are always those assholes who decide the front of the door is the absolute best place to stand.. fuck you guys especially.


The moral of the story here is: Don't be fucking rude! Phew! I feel better now. Rant over :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik