12 February 2014

7 Things Women do.. and Men Hate!

Of course this is completely a matter of taste. However, we asked around male friends, boyfriends and family members and got a general consensus of the top things they seemed to agree on. 

1. Have extremely long finger nails. 
I am wholeheartedly in agreement with this one. 
2. Exaggerating on the make-up
General consensus appeared to be that the men had a problem with "raccoon eyes" stating that it's not sexy and looks like one was punched on the eye. Ouch.

3. Hair color being starkly different than eyebrow color. 
I regret asking...this one might be aimed at me...


4. Wear Leggings 
I have to be honest, I don't understand what's wrong with leggings. They can worn to be casual and even a little formal. When asked what the problem with leggings were the response was, "Buy some fucking pants." I thought leggings/yoga pants were on men's top list. That really didn't answer the question, but moving on...


5. Wearing "Those big ass glasses" (over-sized sunglasses)

6. When it looks like they Sharpie-d their eyebrows. 

7. Uggs
But they are sooOooooo comfy and warm!! 

I have to admit that, being a woman, I do agree with a couple of items on this list like the long nails and the sharpie eyebrows. But it's all really a matter of taste. Hey - I'm sure there's a guy out there who loves that super arched Sharpie brows. Dress for yourself and keep wearing what you do!

And let's all plan to look fabulous in our Uggs, leggings and over-sized shades.
MATCHING!!!!

              Let us know if the men missed something, or if you agree with anything on their list. We love feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik