02 February 2014

Ten Things Women Think About in their 20s.

1) Wow.. I'm still single.

2) Does anti-age cream work everywhere? Hmm.. Down "there" too?!
I mean.. I can't be the only one who's wondered that - right?!


3) Why won't these damn kids offer me their seat?! C'mon, I'm old! Practically holding a cane here! 

4) You wonder why suddenly all your family members think its okay to question you about your love life. The none existent one. 


5) Why are my married friends trying to hook me up? He's not even my type. If you want to do this... try putting in a little more effort. I'm not desperate - yet. 


6) Time to start going to the gym. You know you have to, your ass is starting to wiggle as much as gelatin. 

7) When did things start getting so expensive?! $10 for this?! Nope, let's find one that costs $3 at most.

8) Okay, so, I figure I have at least ten or so more years of non saggy boobs? 
*fingers crossed* Doesn't that picture look like fun though? haha

9) Going out and immediately looking for a place to sit. 

10) The sudden realization that you're an adult now. Be happy, be healthy, and don't take things too seriously! Enjoy it while you can :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik